Landscaping Improvements Near Water Tank
The goal of the improvements around the Water Tank is to install a mural of interest to Ocala residents and visitors of the New Markets District with a theme that supports sustainable farming and water conservation.
- Conversion of former city shed to an open air, public market facility, complete with restrooms.
- Watula Triangle landscaping additions and removal of palm trees.
- Underground utility infrastructure.
- Removal of declining and diseased trees north of water tank.
- Addition of Downtown Market Park.
Selected Artist for Water Tank Mural
- Mural installations throughout Florida and the U.S.
- Selected as a featured artist in the 46 For XLVI Super Bowl Indianapolis Mural Project.
- Currently working on projects with the Downtown Development Authority of West Palm Beach, FL and Lake Worth Community Redevelopment Agency of Lake Worth, FL.
- “On the Shoulders of Giants” – Baton Rouge, LA
Eduardo Mendieta resides in Florida.